Signed in as:
Signed in as:
The Friends of Norris Lake is a non-profit organization of volunteer community residents committed to the long term preservation and enhancement of the environmental health, recreational safety and security of our lake, attendant shorelines, infrastructure and facilities.
Norris Lake is the unique 96-acre centerpiece of our relatively pristine and serene urban environment only 40 minutes from downtown Atlanta. To improve community quality of life and sustain increasing property values, the Friends of Norris Lake advocate and unequivocally commit our resources to the achievement of the following long-term objectives of our organization:
To realize our Mission and Vision, the Friends of Norris Lake will follow 8 guiding principles:
1. Keep promises and follow through on commitments;
2. Take full advantage of the rich experiences and abilities of community residents;
3. Seek input and involvement of those affected by a decision;
4. Recognize, value and honor the needs and perspectives of others;
5. Actions, decisions and policies should promote harmony and teamwork;
6. Regard and value contributions and recognize accomplishments;
7. Work, learn and strive for excellence together, sharing successes and mistakes;
8. Financial records will be open to public scrutiny.
Friends of Norris Lake (FONL) invites everyone, Norris Lake resident or not, to participate in the 2024 charity fundraisers! We are looking forward to seeing you there! Click below to register or see information about these events!